Saturday, February 4, 2012

Music

Just because we are Mormon, it doesn't mean we can't listen to music. While we are encouraged to listen to uplifting music, some of us still listen to bad music. I'm just going to refer to "unworthy" music as "bad music" for this post. I've found that most music is bad in modern day society. But I'm not saying all is bad.
I've made a playlist on a free music website full of just uplifting, happy music. If your looking for some good, happy music I would recommend Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, Coldplay, The Killers (their lead singer is a Mormon,) Florence & The Machine, The Frey, Enya, and Adele. You can see my playlist of these artists here. I've arranged the playlist in a way that plays it from mellow to "loudest" so you can use that to get to your preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment